The people we employ are champions in technology and business. The consultants will form part or lead teams in assisting companies achieve real business value. This is an exciting and very gratifying work environment. We provide medical, dental, 401k, disability and bonus programs that eligible employees can participate in. Typical skills and positions required:
- Business management theory - Experience and understanding in supply chain business management theories is key for this position. These are the opportunities that are being targeted to get real business value. These theories target specific value areas within the supply chain. (e.g. TOC, JIT, MRP, ISO9000, Quality management, 6 Sigma, Best procurement practices, Cycle counting, etc ...)
- SAP skills - a good understanding, backed by experience, of all of the supply chain applications within SAP.
Business Maturity / Change Managers
- Facilitate Change - to move the ownership of the SAP system's performance from IT to business, to get top management to demonstrate commitment to change and work within the system. To get commitment and action to changing traditional habits and work within the system, rather than outside the system.
- Education - although documentation is the responsibility of the change manager and his team of documenters, the Thought Leader and the Integrators will facilitate the knowledge transfer workshops that are scheduled in the realization phase of the initiative.
- SAP skills - a good understanding, backed by experience, of one or more of the supply chain applications within SAP - MM, SD, PP, PM, APO, SCM, CRM.
- Supply Chain - an understanding of how the supply chain fits into the strategic, tactical and collaborative tools and functionality within the supply chain.
- Process Knowledge - required to exploit SAP's process designed environment. The ability to advise on process accountability, data monitoring, exception monitoring, data grouping & prioritizing, and process data analysis.