We will explore which features of IBP will feed into the steps and how to take the final constrained plans into execution. We’ll also discuss dollarization of the plans and how to review vs AOP/STRAP plans, as well as how to overcome common disruptions in the extended supply chain. We’ll spend some time on dashboards and analytics, what if scenarios and simulations and setting alerts that back your goals. Lastly, we’ll discuss change management, moving from passive to active participation throughout the process and how to level up from wherever your starting point is today!
Discussion to Include:
- Preparing for the Pre-Executive and Executive S&OP session
- Process adherence and tools for collaboration
- Managing change with Versions, Scenarios and Simulations
- Leveling Up Participation and Getting Stakeholders Engaged
- How to Make Your Plans Reality: Integration with S&OE