Amkor Technology is a leading semiconductor product packaging and test services provider. The company was founded in 1969 and currently has 30,000 employees worldwide. Factories can be found for the organization in Japan, China, Korea and the Phillippines. Amkor’s competitiveness within the industry has solidified their place as one of the top semiconductor assemblers and testers in the world.
- Reduce Inventory targets achieved
- Improve supply chain Service Levels surpassed targets
- Process Efficiency and reduced exceptions targets achieved
- Increased data accuracy and data maturity within the integrated environment
- Improved management information and management decision making
- Increased visibility across the supply chain
- The opportunity to establish real-time executive information
- Improved control and user confidence
- Daily disciplines, corporate policies (business rules) and governance structures established to ensure sustainability of the results.