Johnsonville Sausage is the No. 1 national brand of brats, Italian sausage, smoked-cooked links, fresh breakfast sausage links and summer sausage. Johnsonville is headquartered in Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin with manufacturing facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Kansas and Singapore. Johnsonville products are available in all 50 states and in 30 additional countries, including Japan, China, France, Mexico and Canada.
Provide Johnsonville team members the ability to perform batch recalls in 2 hours or less, reduce the number of transactions needed to perform a recall by 30% and quickly provide real-time data to look up and retrieve the information contained within their SAP S/4 HANA system. In addition, provide the necessary information and visibility to make meaningful and timely decisions regarding tracking and tracing of input materials, batch processes, and finished products throughout manufacturing operations and post-production supply chain activities.
Working closely with Johnsonville BPOs, IT and management deployed Reveal’s oVo® methodology to implement SAP Global Batch Traceability (GBT) within the existing SAP S/4 HANA landscape:
- Ability to perform a batch recall in 2 hours
- Search multiple batches against various material types: raw, work-in-process, by-products, rework, and finished good materials
- Visibility to the received quantity, on hand inventory, consumption, and shipment details of the materials being reviewed.
- Track rework through manufacturing processes (Created rework and consumed rework)
- Search a product using a handling unit, vendor lot, batch and/or production line.
- Track a pallet of Finished Goods from manufacturing to final shipping destination
- Enable users to view top-down and bottom-up batch usage in single report
- Track materials through a multi-level bill of material
- Link vendor lot (batch) to SAP batch
- Ability to run “Where Used” reporting on handling unit using drill down functionality
- Ability to view batch quantities in alternative Unit of Measure