Origis Energyis a global company powering the solar revolution with utility-scale, commercial and public sector solar and energy storage systems. They deliver excellence in several areas such as solar and energy development, financing, engineering, procurement, construction, operations and maintenance for investors and clean energy consumers across Europe and America. Origis continues to transform vision into reality with solar solutions generating clean energy on three continents.
Working with the Origis team to successfully implement SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud in less than six (6) months. The implementation included Finance (FI), Controlling (CO), Project Systems (PS), Materials Management (MM), and Consolidation (CONS).
We established a complex organizational structure of 40+ companies and a new Master Data element that reflects how the business transacts.
Operational and financial reporting now allows for greater visibility and transparency to what historically occurred and is occurring in real-time.
- Run SAP financials across 40+ companies
- Real-time visibility of financial state for the entire company
- Increased visibility into financials within each company code
- 5-day close – reducing the amount of journal entries
- Increased control over spend on projects and improved visibility to budget status
- Effective use of SAP Analytics to improve decision making
- Decrease audit costs
- One source of truth with trusted data
- All employees in SAP can enter, update and view their information
- Ability to add in European entities at a future point
- Educated and motivated employees leveraging SAP best practices