TOTAL South Africa manufactures and sells a full range of petroleum products to the retail, commercial and industrial markets. With a network of 530 service stations throughout South Africa, it is a key player in the petrochemicals market with products ranging from jet fuel and liquid petroleum gas to lubricants, greases, and kerosene.
TOTAL is renowned for producing some of the best high-quality lubricants available on the market today. Consistent collaboration with major engine makers in Europe, Japan, and America along with specialist research and development has helped put their products in a pre-eminent position in the market.
- SAP MRP was activated for the distribution network removing a third party tool from the system landscape, time-saving and support of the system and related interfaces.
- 60% reduction in exceptions even with the MRP activation.
- Integrated supply chain management through the PAT process. Everyone is working toward the same goal.
- Improved Sales order management with measurement of lost sales opportunities.
- Inventory reduction of 25%.
- Reduction of dead stock in the production facility of 20%.
- 26% reduction in the value of vendor liability.