The cost of acquiring new customers far outweighs the cost of keeping existing customers happy. Happy customers buy more from us, but in return they require realistic promises that are kept 100% of the time. Our SAP system has the data and processes for us to effectively understand our demand and supply situation and action or report on each one. We have the tools to keep our revenue-generating customers happy – we just need to learn to use them.
• Understanding customer demand in SAP
• How to determine your true ability to supply to customer demand
• The MRP planning engine and messages
• Translating data into action
• The effective use of forecasting