SouthCo Inc. is a global leader in engineered touch point solutions including locks, latches, entry fasteners, hinges, handles and other innovative products. They have transformed and grown through innovation, strategic acquisitions and overseas investments providing access hardware solutions to customers across a wide range of industries.
Improve how to plan capacity and schedule across production lines utilizing standard SAP functionality:
Transformation project utilizing Reveal’s (oVo®) methodology focused on production capacity evaluation and leveling to generate realistic production schedules:
This focused effort is the starting point towards increased usage of standard SAP capabilities and full integration of the supply chain using one system of record.
- Capacity leveling (detailed scheduling) produces realistic schedules
- Optimal capacity commitment via Finite Scheduling
- Available capacity and capacity requirements (load) are determined and compared with each other in lists or graphics
- Capacity Plan integrates with MRP
- Procurement schedules are derived from the Capacity Plan
- Improve decision-making based on actual work center information
- Provide realistic order ship/availability dates to customers
- Ability to determine the best economic use of resources
- Interactive graphical detailed scheduling/dispatching
- Working cross-functionally as a team to address exceptions and drive operations
- Maintain a balance between Supply and Demand
- Provide vision and information across the supply chain